Are you cheugy? According to Gen Z, cheugy is the opposite of trendy. But it’s not mullets from the 80’s or bellbottoms from the 70’s. Cheugy, Sisanie shared on-air with Ryan Seacrest, seems particularly targeted toward Millennials.
Some things considered cheugy?
- Low-top Converse
- Gender reveals
- Ugg Boots
- Posting inspirational quotes on Instagram
- Anything with the word “Girl Boss” on it.
- Off-white belts
- John Green novels (like “The Fault in Our Stars”)
- Herbal Essences Shampoo
- Adults who are way too into Disney
- Ordering a cappuccino
- “Live, Laugh, Love” signs or things like that
Sound off on social @OnAirWithRyan if you're still into these trends and what you think when it comes to cheugy.