Photo by: MARK RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images
Goat yoga has been popping up literally everywhere else across the country except Florida. I've been trying to live my best life with some goat friends for so long! The goat gods heard me: goat yoga is now in Jax.
Little Peeps Farmer for a Day offers outdoor goat yoga with these precious Norwegian dwarf goats.
Obviously, the goats won't be doing downward dog with you. The farm's Facebook says to just relax while they roam around and maybe climb on top of you. MY DREAM.
- $20/participant if you carpool
What to bring:
- Beach towel (instead of a yoga mat) or old yoga mat
- Full water bottle
- Sunscreen or hat if you want
- Mar 2, Saturday 9-10:30 am
- Mar 3, Sunday 9:30-11am
- Mar 7, Thursday 9:30-11am
- Mar 9, Saturday 9-10:30 am (FULL- waitlist only)
- Mar 10, Sunday 2-3:30 (FULL- waitlist only)
- Mar 16, Saturday 9-10:30 am (FULL- waitlist only)
- Mar 16, Saturday 11:30-1pm
- Mar 30, Saturday 9-10:30am
- Apr 6, 9-10:30am
- Apr 20, 9-10:30am
- Apr 27, 9-10:30am
Little Peeps Farmer for a Day is in the Beach Blvd. and St. John's Bluff area close to UNF. Click here to message the farm on Facebook and schedule the best day of your life.