Taylor Swift announced The Eras Tour, originally only with one night in Tampa, FL April 15th, 2023, but has since added April 14th as well. That's a lot of Swifties from Florida trying to get tickets to the same thing...
First and foremost, if you haven't yet, sign up for Taylor Swift's/Taylor Nation's Newsletter for latest real-time updates!
For first dibs on tickets during presale, sign up for TaylorSwiftTix, powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan.
- Registration closes on Wednesday, November 9th 11:59PM EST.
- The TaylorSwiftTix Presale begins on Tuesday, November 15th at 10AM local venue time. There is a 6 ticket limit per event.
- Signing up does not guarantee you will get presale!
- It's a matter of supply and demand... when demand exceeds supply, verified fans will be selected at random to get presale.
- IF you do get selected, your presale code will be TEXTED to you the night before - so update your number if necessary!
- Presale only has a limited quantity of tickets available, sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- IF you previously successfully signed up for Lover Fest Verified Fan AND purchased tickets, you will receive preferred access to presale.
- You can select up to 3 shows to register for
- Make sure you do so in priority order, from highest to lowest.
- There is no guarantee that you will receive presale for any of them, but there is a possibility of receiving all of them. Again, supply and demand...
- You can edit/update which shows you register to BEFORE registration ends
You may have already done ALL OF the above steps... and you may have received an email from Taylor Nation stating they'd like to boost your place in line for the TaylorSwiftTix presale.
- This does NOT mean you are verified.
- Your email for Ticketmaster MUST MATCH your email for Taylor Swift's online merch store to apply the boost when purchasing tickets.
If you are a CapitalOne cardholder, you will have your very own presale on Tuesday, November 15th at 2:00PM local venue time.
- The first 6 digits of your Capital One card number are your presale code!
- Once again, limited quantity... supply and demand
- Limited to 6 tickets per transaction
General onsale is Friday, November 18th at 10AM local venue time.
- Don't worry, good tickets will still be available! Only a limited quantity are put aside for Verified Fan Presale.
TIPS FOR TAYLORSWIFTTIX/VERIFIED FAN PRESALE:
- DO NOT sign into your Ticketmaster account on multiple devices as it can result in purchase error or even kick you from your place in line.
- I recommend using a laptop
- Make sure your card information is already saved into your Ticketmaster account for a faster checkout process.
- I cannot tell you how many times I've had tickets in my cart for someone to be faster.
- IF you receive presale for multiple shows you may have one tab open per show and join the waiting room for each one
- It does not matter how early you join the waiting room
- Your place in the queue is random
- I guess unless you have the boost in line from Taylor Nation
- DO NOT REFRESH YOUR BROWSER
- You will be automatically redirected when it's your turn in line! You may lose your place in line if you manually refresh the page.
TIPS FOR CAPITAL ONE CARDHOLDER PRESALE:
- At 2pm local time, go HERE to purchase tickets.
- Presale is for EXISTING Capitol One cardholders
- That means you would need to have one before the time of presale.
- I applied on November 2nd and received my digital card with all the information immediately, and my physical card will arrive before presale (8-10 business days)
- It is unknown if receiving the physical card is Capitol One's way of verification!
Taylor Swift announced tickets will run from $49 up to $449, with VIP packages starting at $199 and go up to $899.
- Taylor Swift does NOT sell meet & greets.
- To get a meet & greet with Taylor, you must be chosen in the crowd by a member of Taylor Nation or even Taylor's mom herself!
From what I've heard online, VIP and floor/pit tickets for Taylor Swift concerts will be WILL CALL
- When picking up from will call, you must have the card used to purchase tickets, plus the purchaser ID.
- IF that's not YOU (aka you used a parent's card) bring the CARD used to purchase and either the PHYSICAL or a PHOTO COPY of the purchaser's ID, matching the name on the card.
- I experienced this at a concert for a different artist, in which the purchaser's name was not me. You can contact Ticketmaster Fan Support to request an alternate pickup person for will call tickets.
- IF the venue allows it
- They will tell you what the pickup person needs to bring
- From my experience, it was a photo ID, the Ticketmaster order number, and a photocopy of the front and back of the credit card used to purchase tickets
- I brought a photocopy of the purchaser ID in case!
GOOD LUCK SWIFTIES!