It's Dinosaur Day here on earth, & there's actually some ways you can celebrate! Whether you want to go around Jacksonville, take a trip to Orlando, or just stay at home!
1) Museum of Science & History (MOSH) currently has the traveling exhibit, Dinosaur Explorer, on display! While they're not open on Tuesdays & Wednesdays, you can have a belated celebration! Dinosaur Explorer will be on display until September 5th. Learn more about it here!
2) Visit Rex, the Beach Blvd Dinosaur! He's been in the same spot since the 1960's & I don't think he's leaving anytime soon. Go snap a pic with him & grab some boba tea from Tsaocca Florida, located in the same shopping center! Located at 10150 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32246
3) Take a day trip to Universal Orlando & ride on the Jurassic World VelociCoaster! Seriously, it's the best roller-coaster I have ever been on. Universal's Islands of Adventure is also home to the Jurassic Park River Adventure ride!
4) Have a little one? Or feel like being a kid again? Enjoy some DIY Dinosaur crafts! This website has a ton of awesome ideas!
5) Have a Jurassic Park and/or Jurassic World movie marathon! What better way to celebrate Dinosaur Day & get ready for 'Jurassic World: Dominion', coming to theatres on June 9th! Check out the trailer below!