Summer At The Cummer Museum!
Summer Fridays are the hottest new happy hour in town. Kick back with a beverage in the newly-reopened riverfront gardens. Get your culture on with the new French Moderns exhibition
Date night, girls/guys night, or during a night out in Riverside. Picture yourself unwinding with a beverage in the riverfront gardens during Summer Fridays. You can also see some amazing works by artists who challenged the status quo in the French Moderns exhibition. There’s something for everyone — so bring the kids, bring your friends, or bring your special someone. Next time you’re headed to Riverside, add the Cummer to your plans!
FREE ADMISSION EVERY FRIDAY EVENING, JUNE 21 THROUGH SEPTEMBER 6
Kick-start your weekend in a new way by enjoying free admission to the Museum’s permanent collection and gardens — now with extended hours from 4 to 9 p.m.!
Each Friday will feature free entertainment, such as live music, art activities, lawn games, lounge areas and more. Additional programming will be available for purchase, such as admission to featured exhibitions, arts and cultural experiences, and food and beverages (including beer, wine and cocktails) throughout the Museum campus.
Bring a friend, a date, or the whole family to see what’s new this summer at the Cummer.
- Live music
- Lawn games
- Interactive photo displays
- Art-making activities
- Gallery tours
- Extended hours in the Café
- Beer, wine, cocktails
- Food trucks
Themes will change weekly to highlight art and entertainment from specific countries or regions. Check back for more details throughout the summer!
- June 21: Summer Solstice: Célébration du Solstice d’Été
- June 28: Cummer Gardens in Full Bloom
- July 5: Freedom Friday: Food, Fun, and Festivities
- July 12: Summer in the City: New York, New York
- July 19: Sunshine State: Flora, Fauna and Fun
- July 26: Soulful Summer Celebration
- August 2: Al Fresco Friday: Art Italiano
- August 9: Museum Mysteries and More
- August 16: Recognizing our Roots
- August 23: Riviera on the St. Johns
- August 30: Latin American Celebre’
- September 6: Au Revoir French Moderns and Summer at the Cummer
Members always enjoy free admission, early access to new exhibitions, Member-only events, and discounts on classes, programs, events, Cummer Shop purchases, and dining at the Cummer Café. This summer, you can double the impact of your membership through our Family 2 Family Membership Match promotion.